About This Software
Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense has been developed to meet the growing demand from corporations for tools that allow them to control direct and indirect travel costs. Corporations are requesting more control and visibility over their T&E spend.
Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense is an integrated solution that combines state of the art travel technology with seamless expense management and improves the corporate traveller experience: from trip planning, to booking, accounting and reimbursement:
- The full integration across the different stages of the travel programme gives corporations the visibility and control they are looking for.
- Interactive business intelligence dashboards allowing corporations to get an overview of and drill down into their travel and expense data are incorporated into Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense. This enables travel managers and cost controllers to optimise their travel policy, monitor costs and online booking adoption, and reduce travel spend.
cytric Mobile Companion is the mobile solution of Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense and gives travellers the option to manage their trip on the go – anytime and anywhere.
The main benefits of Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense for the Corporation are:
- Cost reduction (processes & resources optimisation) – as it provides automation and an end-to-end solution.
- Peace of mind achieved through full integration across different stages of the travel programme
- Customisable – we deliver what each individual corporation needs.
- User centric – designed with the business traveller in mind and emulating the user’s shopping experience in the B2C space.
- Multi-GDS approach and GDS-agnostic – not only is the solution compatible with any GDS, it also provides the same benefits regardless of the GDS used.
- Brought by Amadeus – Choosing Amadeus means opting for a long-term partner that shapes the future of travel and gives you a clear direction in both IT and travel technology – backed up with the investment to make it happen.
Recommended For You
This report seeks to highlight the value of expense reporting software specifically for the professional services industry by analyzing recent trends in expense reporting management among these companies. It includes a guide to leading expense reporting solutions that tailor their solutions specifically to the professional services industry
Underwritten in part by Certify, Chrome River, ExpenseAnywhere, Expenzing, Insperity, KDS, and Serko. Introduction Manual expense reporting, involving paper receipts, tedious expense report assembly, and lengthy approval periods, has always been a burden on traveling professionals. Over the last thirty years, substantial developments in globalization, transportation, the internet, and mobile technology have changed the needs …
Download this guide today to get a head start on the path towards true travel and expense efficiency