PayStream INNOVATE 2014:
The Purchase to Pay Summit
September 8-10 | San Antonio Riverwalk
Attend the can't-miss Purchase to Pay conference for proven best practices in automation, collaboration, and process improvement!
Purchase to Pay is evolving at such a rapid pace that it can be difficult to stay current on the emerging best practices that can automate, cut costs, and increase the value of your department.
Join us on the San Antonio Riverwalk on September 8-10 for PayStream INNOVATE 2014: The Purchase to Pay Summit, the can't-miss purchase to pay conference for industry best practices in automation, collaboration, and process improvement! Click here to download the event brochure.
Keynote Speaker Announced!
Director of Business Support Services for Service Corporation International
Julian leads the Company’s on-going efforts to transform and enhance their Supply Chain Management tools and processes to increase operational efficiencies and decrease operations cost while maintaining the company’s high standard of quality. Julian brings more than 25 years of experience in supply chain management and information technology, including several major Source to Pay organizational transformations.
Who Should Attend:
- Accounts Payable
- Shared Services
- Supply Chain
- Automate your processes and cut costs
- Drive collaboration across Purchasing and Payables
- Improve processes by learning how leading companies use innovative automation techniques
- Build your network by meeting recognizable Purchase to Pay leaders
- P2P's Role in Employee Satisfaction
- Enhancing P2P Value Using Metrics and Automation
- Powered by Analytics: How to Grab Your Card Program by the Horns
- How to Measure and Improve Payment Efficiency
- Touchless Achieved! Lessons Learned from a Mid-Size Company
- Designing Procurement Shared Services: Dignity Health's Rapid Move to Centralization
Leading Companies Presenting:
- Dignity Health
- Kansas City Southern Railroad
- Service Corporation International
Register before July 31st to Save $100!
Director of Business Support Services
Service Corporation International
CAPP, CCSA, CICA, CPC
Tiffany Lovelace, CPCP
Senior Manager, Procurement, Planning & Analysis
Kansas City Southern
Director, Procurement Operations
Global Director, Procurement and Technology Optimization