PayStream INNOVATE '13: The Purchase to Pay Summit
PayStream INNOVATE is the must-attend purchase to pay conference for accounts payable, finance and procurement leaders and innovators to advance purchase to pay processes through collaboration and automation.
DOWNLOAD THE INNOVATE '13 BROCHURE HERE.
Monday, September 16th, 2013
- Early Registration
- P2P Academy Certification Training Class
- Pre-conference Learning Labs
- Exhibitor Set Up
- Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013
- Opening Keynote
- Panel Discussion
- Breakout Sessions
- INNOVATE Awards Luncheon
- Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Sponsored Dine Arounds
Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
- Keynote Address
- Breakout Sessions
- Lunch and Closing Panel Discussion
- Exhibitor Tear Down
Opening Keynote: Creating an Innovation Culture - It Starts with You!
Dan Black, Partner and Performance Catalyst, Faster Glass Consulting
As the pace of change and complexity continues forward at blinding speeds, businesses are endeavoring to create more innovative cultures to keep up. Innovation can happen by accident, but most often it is the result of an intentional environment that is crafted and nurtured over time. Dan Black, Partner and Performance Catalyst at Faster Glass Consulting, brings his diverse experience from corporate America and from an innovation advisory company to the main stage as the opening keynote speaker at PayStream INNOVATE ‘13. In his unique style which incorporates energy, education, and a little entertainment, Dan will share with us a lifetime of learning on how to:
- Remove the barriers to innovation
- Unleash the inherent creativity in an organization
- Employ leadership practices that enable people at all levels to see, think, and act differently
You will walk away from the session with real advice on how to leverage the tools of innovation to move your business forward!
Innovative Case Studies
- How to Transform P2P on a Limited Budget
- Removing Costs from the Supply Chain: How Both Buyers and Sellers Benefit
- Secrets to P2P Transformation Across Industries: Confessions from a Project Manager
- Supplier Risk Management: How Well Do You Know Your Suppliers?
- The Network Effect: End-to-End Automation for Accounts Payable and Procurement
- The Path to Paperless at Procter & Gamble
- The Synergistic Linear Procurement Model: A Best Practice Approach to Improved Efficiency and Control
- American Red Cross
- The Home Depot
- Mayo Clinic
- Procter & Gamble
- Snyder's Lance
Reasons to Attend
- Industry leading case studies
- Three content tracks in Accounts Payable, Procurement and Purchase to Pay to cover topics and strategies for the entire purchase to pay process
- Secrets to how Accounts Payable and Procurement can work together, not separately, as one streamlined Purchase to Pay department
- Fun networking events in the exhibit hall and out on the town
- Top technology providers that can help you automate and cut costs
Apply to Be a Speaker
PayStream INNOVATE is now accepting speaker applications for the best and brightest industry leaders to present on their successes and challenges overcome in their accounts payable, procurement, and payments operations.
CLICK HERE to apply to become a speaker. Submissions will be reviewed by the conference committee.
Registration and Pricing
Registration is now open! Book early to save!
Super Early Bird Rate
EXPIRED April 30, 2013
Early Bird Rate
Now until August 16, 2013
August 17 - September 13, 2013
Receive $100 off the current price of registration for groups of 3 or more.
Pre-conference Learning Labs Now Available!
Add pre-conference Learning Labs at registration for only an additional $195 each.
Director Finance Disbursements
Director Corporate Payables
Senior Manager Supply Chain Management
Senior Manager, Financial Operations
The Home Depot
Director Integrated Services
ROi and Mercy Health
Global Payment Services Process Owner
Procter & Gamble