Benchmarking Drives Purchase to Pay Excellence
Purchase to Pay Benchmarking Groups provide structured forums for managers in Accounts Payable, Finance, and Procurement to drive purchase to pay excellence at their organizations. These membership based groups meet quarterly to measure, compare, and exchange information about key metrics in invoice, purchase order and payment processes.
Measure. Compare. Excel.
These groups were built with three goals in mind:
- Measure: Empower managers in accounts payable, finance and procurement with the necessary metrics to identify areas of strength, performance gaps, and opportunities for improvement
- Compare: Allow organizations to compare themselves against one another to improve data visibility, cash management and service quality
- Excel: Build a peer group to openly discuss challenges and best practices to drive purchase to pay operational excellence
Available for Healthcare, Higher Education, and Utilities
Purchase to Pay Benchmarking Groups are tailored by industry to allow peers to benchmark common metrics and issues.
Healthcare Purchase to Pay Benchmarking Group
Utilities Purchase to Pay Benchmarking Group
Higher Education Purchase to Pay Benchmarking Group
Top 5 Reasons to Benchmark
PayStream Advisors identifies five critical reasons for organizations to benchmark:
- Formal process to compare yourself to top performers
- Identify gaps, priorities and best practices
- Remove emotion from critical decisions
- Assign resources appropriately
- Establish baseline and trends
Benchmarking Membership Benefits
With a PayStream Purchase to Pay Benchmarking membership, you will:
- Measure and compare key metrics and performance indicators using our customized Self Input Dashboard, including:
- Processing Tasks
- Non-Invoice Processing Costs
- Employee and Salary Data
- Time Allocations
- Cost Allocation Results
- Find out where you stand among the industry leaders.
- Strengthen and streamline everyday processes using best practices.
- Network and learn from a community of peers with shared functional roles who share common challenges and your industry.
- Receive one-on-one guidance from the dedicated analysts at PayStream Advisors who live and breathe financial process improvement. Continually build your skills and knowledge through quarterly web-based meetings, and one live meeting at the annual PayStream Purchase to Pay Summit 2013.
Membership Subscription Fees
2013 Membership Fee: $2500
For more information on PayStream Purchase to Pay Benchmarking Groups or how to join, please contact:
Solution Source is your online resource for listings and reviews of the top P2P automation software available.
The PayStream Summit is perfect for networking and review of vendor solutions. .......Director of Finance, Exide
The necessity for supply chain professionals to realize how their roles extend through the payables cycle makes this conference one of the single most "must attend" ones for discriminating supply chain conference goers. .......Director of Information Management, Sisters of Mercy Health System
Follow us on Twitter to be the first to get industry news, alerts and trends.